Friday, March 30, 2012

Vaping 0 nic.

This is actually why my wife started vaping nic juice, to get the desert flavors without eating the desert. Vape! Dekang E-Juice Dekang E-Liquid Choose your density! 0mg Zero-Nic. @csnr355 I would lose the 1ml distilled water. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. Patthib · January 20 Member. For Sale; Views; 0 Comment; Posted under: Other Items; Posted: July 15.

Browse all Instagram photos tagged with #vaping. CHERRY VAPE DREAM TIPS THE 306 CANNON BLACK. The Vape was nice, would keep in my stock if it was 0 nic ^_^. I vape 8mg most of the day. USE 21% W/O NIC VG PER 10ML "70/30 PG/VG MIX" RECIPE 2. So ur vaping at 0 nic? Then depending on the size bottle you're making, I would plug in those ingredients into a. 0 Medical Grade Standards. I do get about 3/4 to 1 pack worth of vapes out of a good quality carto filled. Anyway, this stuff may just break me of my nic habit, how about that? If I was going to stay with one nic strength I would definitely do that, but eventually plan on vaping 0 nic so I just add it as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment