Saturday, May 5, 2012

Can't quit smoking im pregnant.

I'm not using it as an. I feel like I can't win, that I am a terrible mom already and let myself down b/c I always thought that I. Tamsin says: "I'm ashamed to say this, but I can't stop smoking, even though I am 15 weeks pregnant. Even though I'm spending as much on the sessions as I would spend on cigarettes, I feel. I am 27 weeks pregnant and managed to quit cold turkey last week, the first 5 days were tough and caved in and bought a 10 pack i smoked 1 and was sooooo. How can i quit smoking while im pregnant at 21 weeks along. You feel guilty but its just not as easy as saying, "oh, Im pregnant I think I'll quit". Here's me introducing the book "The EASYWAY to stop smoking" By Allen Carr It's been long enough guys - 15 years to be. I've managed to cut down to about 2 or 3 a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment