Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Quit smoking 6 years ago.

I quit smoking 2 years ago and What I did was pretty simple I guess. If so, then they were not addicted. 6 years - everyday! so why am i posting here, wanted to ask u for keeping ur fingers crossed! He urged anyone who wanted to quit smoking to use NRTs if they wished but also to. - I started to do yoga and kung Fu last year. You probably did not cause too much damage in 3 years; you will. I am 24 years old, I quit smoking weed 4 years ago.

, one-quarter of adults 18 years of age and older smoke cigarettes 1. I did it with patches and gum about 5 years ago. When I was 20 years old I quit smoking, at that time I was smoking 2. I am 23 years old and quit smoking cigarettes almost 4 years ago and never. I did quit smoking the day after I turned 39 years old.

One year ago, almost to the day, I quit smoking. I am 32 years old, male, smoked 9 cigarettes a day for about 15 years. It's been an ongoing battle with my husband who "says" he quit. I smoked 3 1/2 packs a day for 42 years. We had been happily smoking for over 6 years.

5 years ago I made a decision to take my life back. When I joined the Army, and I've been a heavy smoker for about 6 years now. My father was a smoker who quit about three years ago. Who woulda thought 10 years ago I'd still be alive much less so fit. I've been smoking for about 5 years, usually about 6 sticks a day, but I believe all.

About 3 years ago i said i won't smoke starting today and i haven't smoked a cigarette for 2 and a. I do find there are idiots. ! Some people say they quit with no problems. My mother died two months ago. I was coughing like crazy and wanted to throw up.

What's this? Follow Following 0. I quit smoking about 6 months ago, and I asked my doctor how long it. So five years ago I quit cold turkey and stayed quit. Quitting smoking for me was. I gave up 6 years ago and there are times I really could do with a. Great job I am trying so hard to quit smoking again but as for you weight thing I quit smoking 2 years ago unfortunately started again 6 months.

It did take time 6 months before I officially quit after I started praying. Ago my tennis buddy told me about a book "The Easy Way to Quit Smoking". I gave up smoking 8 years ago for 6 years and put on weight - just as you. After thirty years of drinking and smoking I quit both on Halloween day. At the time, my flatmate smoked, all my friends smoked, everyone in my family smoked and. It was a tough road but I was successful. I started again 2 years ago and I'm not making that mistake ever again.

I'm 19 and I've been smoking for about 6 years and now I smoke between 30 and 40 a day. I knew that in certain situations I was. I came in 6 years ago to stop smoking and have not desired or smoked since. – ashharps 5 points6 points7 points 2 months ago. I had gone " cold turkey" a few times years ago and briefly quit smoking but never felt this lousy. "My dad had cancer two years ago from smoking cigarettes. I was a chain smoker but i did it 6 years ago and had not return to smoking. I'd love to hear any stories from ex-smokers who quit cold turkey no patch, no prescription. I quit smoking 3 years ago today.

Stop Smoking Clinic Of America in Chesterfield. And I am not trying to preach to anyone because I know ex-smokers are probably. I stopped smoking more than ten years ago. But pregnant smokers have an especially strong motivation to quit — the kind of. When i don't smoke i drive everyone nuts, i quit once for about 6 months and it was. I quit smoking 6 years ago.

I am writing this email to let everyone know that there are. I quit 6 years ago! Sep 3. What made me quit smoking 7 years ago. That was 6 years ago that I finally kicked the habit and I have not looked back.

No comments:

Post a Comment